Rhema Worship Center International (RWCI) is a non-denominational church that began in November of 2003. RWCI is a multi-cultural Christian church with a spiritual directive to teach the liberating Word of God in order to build “A People of Prayer, Praise, Purpose, Prosperity, & Power” with a social conscious striving for unity through Reclaiming, Renewing, and Rebuilding our communities.
The spiritual directive for Rhema Worship Center International is to teach the uncompromised Word of God so that purpose is revealed. RWC is where people will be taught holiness, character, and the Word of God. This Spirit-filled ministry has an emphasis on building men, women, and children with a God conscious so that they function as believers that impacts this generation.
Our spiritual mandate is to be compassionate in our love, excellent in our service, Holy in our living, and passionate with reverence in our worship. We believe according to John 8:32, that once the truth has been preached men and women will be set free. We are a mission oriented ministry seeking to share the good news of Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth. It is our commitment to communicate God’s love to all people without regard to race, social condition, or economic status. Therefore, ministry is not limited to a worship experience, but a lifestyle that glorifies God.
In summary, our purpose is to Introduce people to Jesus. Inspire them in the worship of God. Integrate them into the life of the Church. Instruct them in the process of Christian growth, and to Inflame them with the passion to serve Jesus Christ! “For I have been changed by Christ, therefore I will change my environment.” -Ezra Taft
- In the triune God, i.e., one God, eternally existent in three co-equal Persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the Son of God born of a virgin and conceived by the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is provided for all humanity through Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is a gift of God by Grace alone and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ: this faith is manifested in works pleasing to God.
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- The Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, our Comforter, sent to empower the Body of Christ, indwelt in every believer, bestow spiritual gifts to the church, and convict the world of sin.
- The ordinances of the church, commanded by Christ, water baptism and the observance of the Lord's Supper.
- The Church consist of all those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in His ascension into Heaven, in His priestly intercession, and His visible return.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ and is the privilege of all believers.